Raj DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter bgltv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,882
It is pretty old news bgltv! The link of Business Standard shows May 10, 2007. Raj Network would have dropped the idea as there is no further noise!

Yeah.. I agree.. but how many of us know even Raj TV that plan.. as the SUN DTH and Relaince are booming...no wonder if they start the DTH.

Yeah.. I agree.. but how many of us know even Raj TV that plan.. as the SUN DTH and Relaince are booming...no wonder if they start the DTH.

first let them run their tv proper then they can enter dth. first hardly anyone watch raj tv now a days and the programmmes in raj tv r nothing but junk:hysterical:

first let them run their tv proper then they can enter dth. first hardly anyone watch raj tv now a days and the programmmes in raj tv r nothing but junk:hysterical:

yes .. no doubt in it .. in some yrs back , raj news was very popular and the only neutral news in tamil when comparing to sun and jaya.. ladies also want to see some serials regularly .. but now every thing is changed ... sorry to raj bros .. a bitter true ..majority of viewers not intresested to see raj tv .. and forgetten also ..
RAJ brothers must awake and come out from the political stand ..and to develope the quality of programmes..and this only will help the raj tv..
also raj bros will try to add their programms in sun dth also or other wise raj group will not be able to competition even with tamilan tv also in future ...
:(

If raj tv is not added in sun direct then definetly majourity of viewers forget that there is one channel called raj tv..

Yes, i agree. There are some major loop holes in Raj TV. 1. Clarity.. not much good..2. Programmes - Yes.. they need to improve it very lot The main reason, people forget Raj TV is it became a pay channel after a while. So normal cable TV did not give Raj TV.. meantime KTV, Kalaingar entered... And Vijay TV started putting attaractive Youth programs and serials.. so people did not Wanted Raj TV. But still they have time.. If you compare Raj Musix sound clarity.. really even Sun Music/SS Music/Jaya Max cannot stand.. you will feel a very good expereince in Sound in RAJ MUSIX. I love to listen Raj MUSIX though i hate the video clarity of Raj Musix. If they concentrate improving video clarity and programs quality they can get their name back... As Kalaingar TV is a collabration with RAJ TV...no wonder if Arasu cable TV ties up with RAJ like Hathway/SCV service. Based on that, they might have given a statements saying 'They are going to Launch DTH" .If you remeber, Raj TV was coming in cable till the Kalaingar TV lanuch... So.. Only the politics spoils the growth of Raj TV ...if they come out of it.. they can get their market again.

Raj TV to launch Hindi entertainment and English news channel

(24 January 2008 4:00 pm)

MUMBAI: Raj Television Network is all set to launch a Hindi entertainment channel and an English news channel by the end of the year. The Hindi channel by the Tamil language broadcaster is likely to be called Raj Parivaar, says an industry source.

Raj TV has just launched its new Tamil music channel Raj Musix to be followed by three music channels in Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada. Raj Musix’s dry run has been on since August last year.

Primarily targeted as an upmarket youth music channel, Raj Musix will strive to offer wholesome music and Lifestyle entertainment for entire family.

The industry source also adds that Raj TV Network is pumping in Rs 5 billion for the bouquet of six channels.

Indiantelevision.com > News Headlines > Raj TV to launch Hindi entertainment and English news channel

RAJ's telugu channel VISSA too is absolute junk. Nobody to my knowledge watches the channel. God knows why it is aired. There seem to be no ads. too on the channel.

I think RAJ TV is suffering with major political issues. When ISAI ARUVU started, then RAJ MUSIX has started it MUSIC BASED programs officialy. Till that they were playing song without any VJ's.. now i could see many programs and AD on RAJ MUSIX... They became slave to KK family as they are not able to move ahead. If they are like that, the new HINDI channel also will not shine. I am very much worried why RAJ became like this..once name goes in market it is very difficult to come-up again. RAJ has got good infrastructure and technical facilities. Will RAJ TV do something.. so we can have quality programs among the TV channels. No more we want the duplicate programs like Mastana Mastana, VIJY Jodi No 1, Maanada Mayilada...Kalakka povathu yaaru..

Back