Raj DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter bgltv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,882
One thing we need to agree. nobody is innovative in any channels. if raj gets few innovative peoples with creativity, they will reach top soon

One thing we need to agree. nobody is innovative in any channels. if raj gets few innovative peoples with creativity, they will reach top soon

yes.. i accept .. but when ?.. now a days peoples not want to keep any thing for longer period in mind .. they support the channel which is given the different programms .. some days back vijay = 0 but now vijay leading all the tamil channel ..now all tamil channels follows vijay programmes..

yeah, this is what i thought, you wrote here..:thumbsup: anyways this is not a right place to discuss about raj tv i think,,,,:eek:

yeah, this is what i thought, you wrote here..:thumbsup: anyways this is not a right place to discuss about raj tv i think,,,,:eek:

yes..u r correct.. one final thing.. yesterday i saw one advt from RAJ TV in newspaper , in that they want more experianced people to run their channels .. let us hope .. thanx ...and bye .

Back