Raspberry Pi 400 Personal Computer Kit

@socrates, one on Amazon is stand-alone keyboard and not whole kit as shown on below link. But I don't know reliability of this site and afraid to transact.

Buy Raspberry Pi 400 Personal Keyboard Computer Kit – US Layout | Online at the Best Price in India | FactoryForward
Raspberry-Pi-400-Kit-FactoryForward-3.jpg

Features & details​

• The Raspberry Pi 400 Unit is an integration of the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and the official Raspberry Pi keyboard.
  • The latest Raspberry Pi addition is a plug and play device that has simplified the way microcontrollers are designed.
  • It is integrated with Broadcom 2711, 64-bit quad-core Cortex-A72 processor.
  • It has two Dual-Display Micro HDMI Ports which supports H 265 Decode for 4K Video @60p
  • Robocraze is the authorized sellers of all Raspberry Pi products. Buy the Raspberry Pi 400 online in India from Robocraze.
I saw this description and thought it was the complete kit🥴

It's better to buy it from authorized dealers.

Raspberry Pi website lists four authorized dealers:

India's Biggest Robotics, DIY, Engineering Online Store | Robu.in

I bought by RPi4 4GB from Silverline Electronics.

Got this today. Just the main unit since I had the other accessories.

8XcSHTw.jpg

J63gRdT.jpg

Got it primarily for retro gaming. Batocera works great on it. Was initially planned to get the Raspberry Pi 4 but then I had this in mind since a long time so got this instead. Another advantage of this over the Pi 4 is a newer revision SoC which can be easily overclocked upto 2.2 GHz.

Yet to try Raspberry Pi OS Desktop on it.

Back