RBI wants you to fill the entire card details for every online payment

Isn't net banking already complicated enough? Logging into online bank websites is so messy. Every fucking time... Password hasn't been changed in 3 months. Change it now to proceed 🤬

My Citibank password is not changed in 5 or 10 years :D
But I have to change other bank's password every 3 months.
I'm surprised my a/c with SBI doesn't ask to change the password almost a decade now. Rest of the banks always ask for password change within few months time

Even my axis bank password was not changed since a decade. But then they implemented new interface for netbanking and I had to change last week.

Ads dekhne ki aadat daalni padegi phir se. RBI saving our money. Thank you, RBI.

Just got a popup in swiggy while making order payment via my HDFC Visa CC to either opt out or auto save CC details with Visa to avoid entering CC details manually post January 1st... Clicking the save and pay button it directly processed the payment so looks like at least swiggy or juspay is ready to handle the new system.

Cred is saving card details by offering users an Amazon Voucher worth Rs 100 @ Rs 2.
But they are not mentioning about this (saving card details) anywhere in the flow. Its only when you dig deeper, you realize why they are doing it. This is a shady practice! Users should be informed about it.

Back