• Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 8,200

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
The one I have has shitty voice quality. And I believe most low end Nokias have similar issues. Speaker is at the back of the device or something. Unified speaker for calls and ringtones or something like that? I don't know. I have not seen a decent feature phone that sounds as good as the ones we had before the attack of the smartphones. God I miss my Nokia 2600.

Just needed for calls. No extra feature needed.

i am not concerned about battery life. Nokia's low end phones have crappy calling quality.
i have a nokia 130 and it is a shit phone. battery life is great yes.

Upvote 0
Bought the Samsung Guru 1200 and it has been better than expected. Much better than the shitty Nokia 130 I have. Tempted to dump it and get a Samsung to replace it.

Upvote 0
I was going to suggest Samsung, but knew your hate relation, so did not comment. We have 2-3 Samsung feature phones at our house and relatives, and nobody has ever experienced Call related issues.

Upvote 0
i actually like samsung devices these days. they at least put great displays even on their basic phones. of course specifications suck. but the good thing is that the processors have become powerful enough to take care of the feature bloat. i recently got to use an a-series model and it was a pretty nice device.

Nokia feature phones have become an embarrassment under microsoft. too bad it is unlikely the new nokia would make feature phones.

Upvote 0
My experience since I started using mobile phones is that Samsung had better voice quality and better signal reception. Samsung feature phone even got signal in areas (like Lift) where Nokia displayed no signal.
Besides recent days I like feature of call blocking which comes in all Samsung feature phones I guess.

Upvote 0

Back