rebate in bsnl bill - to pay or not ,now its disconnected

• Thread starter Thread starter MEGAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,627
hi , for 1.5 months i dint have adsl bb , so they told to get fiber , and i got it on oct 20th 2023 , before that i applied for rebate , and its in process the exchange tells me that. but yesterday they took off outgoing calls and fiber internet because of nonpayment of last bill. i dont know if its automatic or manual disconnection , but anyway what should i say to exchange je or ae to bsnl exchange when i call about this ,
should i pay the last bill when its in rebate request ?? or should i wait for till tomorrow as its 1st of nov tomorrow , may be i get the new bill , i have no idea . the exchange staff told me i would see the rebate thingy in next bill i get, so i dint bother them for about 10-12 days now , but now no internet access due to nonpayment of bill , i checked that with bsnl cust care .
thanks for any intputs about this

update- called the exchange , they said atleast it will take 1-2 months for the bill to rebate, so i must pay for getting the connection back , i was said that only after approval of dgo or dgm , it will be adjusted in the bill for sure , but it takes time .
does this take this long ?

after paying bill , the reconection is not immediate as its said in sms messages . cust care says it takes 24 workin hours -3 days to get updated on bill payment and its automatic the reconnection will happen , bah so slow !

hi thanks for replying , the connection got restored at evening around 5 i think , it was first outgoing calls , then internet got restored later after 1-2 hours i think , then i got messages that my connection has been restored in my mobile .

update - got the rebate for my sept bill ! awsome . whole month bill is reabted ,cool. thank you all for listening to me and being with me .

Back