Recent changes in tata sky enough to kill competition? i think it has

There r some reasons for it .Firstly, Loss to those customers who payed Rs. 4000 to get 6 months free subscription of every channel but after inclusion of add-on packageslike Lifestyle gold,silver , they just got super saver packSecondly, Rs. 15 pm for a single channel (TEN Sports) which i like to watch whole year & Rs. 30 pm for 3 channels (BBC Pack) is definitely a killing us. :cry:

Free movies, flexibility to have add on sports packages, lowering base prices.
is this enough to kill competition???
I think so. dish and big tv have lost out!
wow! i was lamenting yestreday but after reading new packages iam happy that i now have more choice.
DTH always meant choice and Tata Sky is finally moving towards it.
I was wrong!

This guy belongs to TataSky one way or the other.. Everyone knows the kind of movies they are showing on showcase, either old or useless.. :@
As i always said, They are looting the customers in the name of customer choice, and i'm sure the prices will come down as BigTV launches..

2 million people cheated!
This should be in guiness!

Its not maths dude!!! its choice! i was paying for espn, star sports, cricket & ten for last 1 year. now i have a option!

1) i can pay for one month whenever there are matches

2) i dont watch BBc and many are like me so after the new scheme i no more have to pay for bbc!

3) dhoni, that smile was for me realising that DTH in india has advanced.

WHATS THE POINT OF DTH IF ALL U GET IS ONE BIG PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!:cry::cry:

dividing in to sub packages is what empowers us and i feel empowered.:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Atleast this package is little better as we can pay little less. They should have allowed us to pick each channels individually. And also allow us watch channels per day basis. Who will watch Setmax now? (I am talking about people who don't know Hindi) as the IPL is over? No point in paying for a channel which rarely shows what we want.

TRAI's original direction was like pick and choose. But no one following. Bad trend setters were Dish tv and Tata Sky. Now others following them :wall: I sent baliti and even did bulti but nothing worked that time.

This guy belongs to TataSky one way or the other..

I am repeating your words "For god sake don't tell anyone like that. If you don't like their reply simply ignore them" You said this to me when I proved about few people. I know this is not the right thread or right time to say these but

I agree with your Guniess record statement :hysterical: The other way to interpert that is 2 million f..ls. Which includes you and me :(

:madness: prahalad, dulhe raja! there are the movies showcase specials are offering us. shame on us that we are still having Tata Sky. :huh: tata sky has done gr8 harm to itself. 2 million ppl are gonna bear this how long.:O Kunal i share your dissapointment. i started this thread to get the best opinions about the recent changes of tata sky. iam no way a tata sky guy:p!!!:|:| i have right to change my opinion. :@2 million people made fools. we are chained to tata sky. can any 1 help us get out of it:huh::huh::huh:

Modularity would have been good if got Super saver + sports platinum + BBC + ten sports for Rs. 300 per month NOT Rs. 345 p.m.
This is just an excuse to raise prices while claiming more choice for customers :mad:

Rightly said if only other people can understand because "common sense is not common"

Seriously ... the prices r just getting very high ... I hope some common sense prevails

let reliance come some line pe aa jayege Tata Sky, dish sab rates down kar dege like it happenned in mobiles when reliance entered the market.now we get calls to landlines a t 1rs/min who could have imagined that 5 years before RELIANCE:yahoo::yahoo:

^ I hope not, I don't want to end up paying Rs. 500 p.m. for the same channels that I could get for Rs. 300 p.m. a few months back.

Back