Recharge Coupons Availability

• Thread starter Thread starter Leo_r
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 7,472

Leo_r

ISP
BSNL
Hi Guys! Can you please list places where Sun Direct recharge cards are sold in Major cities? If possible with phone numbers! Chennai,Bangalore ,Hyderabad,Trivandrum and other cities and towns.I have been trying to procure one for the last 15 days without any success. CC,Nodal TN and others don't have the right information.

did u get the connection from sundirect. if so you wil get the coupons from their or look for the advt on dinakaran and you wil get the phone nos. in chennai a lot of banners are available abt sundirect

Howard Radio Co.,
Mr. Ashok Kumar Gupta
[email protected]
No.9,Athipathan Street, Mount Road Chennai, Chennai 600002
Tamil Nadu

contact this distributor in riche street chennai ..u wil get recharge cards ......i got recharge card from this distributor ...

Thanks Guys for your replies. I bought the connection thro' Cabco Paradise. They don't sell recharge cards. Nodal TN said Saravana Stores, Wavetel, Rathna,Vivek etc. None of them sell. There is a Sun Direct board in front of a shop in Usman rd. Owner says he has no connection. Things look very funny.Anyway I shall try Howard Radio, Deva..:)

u can also buy it from Radyaan Associates one of the distributor for sun direct in south chennai.. Number is 9840811150..

Boys...in Kilpauk Graden.colony...we get recharge cards for Sun Direct from regular mobile recharge dealers....for example..Ganga stores on New Avadi Road...

Back