SUN DTH Recharge Coupons Online

Good suggestion jamaltky.
But I think it is legally not possible.
they can not charge the credit card charges on the consumer. That is why, many shops do it in a hidden way but they do not disclose. In online application, if they do it, they may get caught.

Thanx for the fee back 'Saal_Fat_Bil'.
I just came to know through you that it 'may be' illegal to put the 4% on customer's head.
But in our area some super markets are charging 2% extra (sharing the burden?) when we use the card for payment.

No Jamal. It works like this.The vendors like supermarket think that people using credit card buy more as one buys more than the cash in hand.Hence they are ready to pay a service charge ( say 4%) to credit card banks. The credit card companies have to pay some charges ( say 0.5% ) to VISA or mastercard for establishing such network and taking care of security etc.,Out of remaining ( say 3.5%) they may have to pay charges to another bank ( e.g., when your icici card is swiped in HDFC swiping machine ) this may be around ( say 2% ). remaining 1.5% is their earning.But if the card is swiped in same bank's machine this 2% is saved. hence these banks encourage vendors to buy their machines and encourage us to buy their cards. these charges are not fixed. hence, your super market guy may be spending only 2% and charging on you or may be sharing. In internet, instead of swiping machines it works with gateways. This is my understanding, may be I am wrong in some places

The service id really good. I have recharged my sunDTH by purchasing topup using the webstie via credit card. Its added 4% charges which is not so high compared to going to dealer and waiting for him to recharge. Last time I had to wait for 3 days to get the Set Max addon package via dealer, but totday I got Star Cricket within 15 mins. Thanks a lot!

Guyzz, I have purchased 8 25rs topup cards by db card. they charged 10rs etc. Btu when I tried charging my account i got only a balance of 183, rest all went as TAX :cry: please let me know if others have also been charged the tax amount around 4rs per voucher :(

tried them out this week.. service is quite good.. placed the order and received the recharge PIN in less than 5 minutes .. :)

i had ordered them for 100 rs and have to wait for nearly one hour after payment.they called me and told to wait for some time since they do not have the stock ..... i had to wait for nearly two hrs after that they had sent pin for 4 rs.25 coupons...a bitter experience.:@:@:@:@:@:@

I Buyed Rs 328 Topup For Sundirect And Paid Rs 344.40 Through DC, On 24th And Till Now Not Received Any Pin. Contacted Them On Messenger And Told Me Wait And No Response Since. Is There Any Better Site To Buy TopUps.

Back