register.mtnl.net.in session history problem???

• Thread starter Thread starter akash
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 8,064

akash

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
Well from last 8 to 10 months i was not checking my account history much since i was not using the net much in day time only mail checkin n random wiki and tfd reading.....
last month (sept) i got a diwali gift from mtnl triband bill of 10k n phone bill go almost 11K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
till not i was gettin 2 to 2.5k a month n it was ok.........

i checked my du meter stats sept it was 6 gig so 5000 extra MAX (did fast and rough calculation so mostly less took round of every thing 85 ka 100)
im on 849 so 1.25 i get free rest is billed....

from last 7+ days im trying to open my session history page

every thing except current session history and previous month session history
opens

but on these two i get this error:
http://i36.tinypic.com/2r2vdjk.jpg

and in Usage summary... Monthly Balance Usage (MB) 289.0323 well this fig is constant since my session history hunt started ....

i know this is not write and dependable but still.....

session history not showing for all mumbai users or its only for me "beloved MTNL DIWALI customer......"

mtnl usage checking websites nvr wrk properly.....

OH... u're a mumbai user..... people r facin tough time in mumbai regarding usage stats...@above - touch-wood , delhi usage stats r not screwed up n display 99.9% correctly... I use DUmeter and the usage is nearly same always....

im not able to get stable conn maan.... frm last 3-4 days my adsl link is loosing every 20 to 30 min n getting insane sync rate snr to 1 to 10 i have reboot my router 2-3 times to get proper sync rate.....

update:I can view my current month session history i can view my session from night 8 to my router reboot after 12but again even i click on my previous month session i got that same data over flow java error based on tomcat server of mtnl

Well from last 8 to 10 months i was not checking my account history much since i was not using the net much in day time only mail checkin n random wiki and tfd reading.....
last month (sept) i got a diwali gift from mtnl triband bill of 10k n phone bill go almost 11K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
till not i was gettin 2 to 2.5k a month n it was ok.........

i checked my du meter stats sept it was 6 gig so 5000 extra MAX (did fast and rough calculation so mostly less took round of every thing 85 ka 100)
im on 849 so 1.25 i get free rest is billed....

"

Akash,

I'm also facing the same problem........ i think there is no transparency in MTNL billing system........ most of the days in a month (more than 28 days) their online usage checking site does not work........... They also robbed me around INR 4.5 k in last two monthsssssss.......

suggest you to book an online complaint .

I just spoke to my friend who lives in goregaon (E) & connected to the goregaon (W) exchange, he too mentioned that he rarely can access this page. He said that it could acces theh page about 15 days ago :o It's best you complain about it to MTNL by email directly to DGM or DGM. Also try to access this page at different times of the days, I usually access it only after 9 am before that it gives an error.

i guess this problem exists for every1 on GRGN servers, i.e. from borivli to jogeshwari area

Back