Reliance Big TV DTH Worst service@HYD

• Thread starter Thread starter vishnu855
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,492
Well, guess they are biting more than what they can chew, latest news is they have launched another set top box model 2, as the first one was having lot of issues, as of now both the models are available in the market , so check before you buy

It seems they are giving all faulty model setup boxes for south with discount rate (Instalation free) which is less by 1000RS.

Model 1 STB is not faulty and does not overheat. All software related bugs have been worked out long back. Model 2 STB only adds Dolby SPDIF Out and has simple front panel buttons (Channel, Volume & Power). If you have Model 1 STB then there is no need to worry or regret, you have got your money's worth. Also there is no need to wait for Model 2 STB as both are capable of new software updates at par.

If your (Model 1 or 2) STB overheats or has other hardware problems, you can contact Customer Care who would either repair or replace it. Most of these products fail in the first three months of use and you have a warranty for one year, so there is nothing to worry about.

Installation in South India is free due to the competition which also does it for free. There are delays in installation as one month's sales target has been met in just one week.

It took a week to get Big Tv installed, but now I am happy with it.

Guys having Big Tv is a FUN...I am ready to tahe out "Reliance Big TV DTH Worst service@HYD" my words.
Admin please remove the Tittle if u can..Thank You:thumbsup:

Back