Reliance Broadband has only one plan for new customers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ranjitonly: You're right in saying that Reliance is trapping customers in areas where there isn't much of anyone else. However, I don't their GSM or any other nonsense they step their thick skinned heads into are working any better. Just before the year ended, I asked called Reliance CC and asked them to refund my money and take off the stupid connection since I know they are incapable of fixing the problems, technically or ethically. The fella smartly asked me when to send the guy to collect the dish. I said "any time in 24 hrs, but do not send anyone without giving me a full refund, including installation charges; else I will confiscate the dish. You may put me on record there". No one has called up from their end in the past three days, nor did they send anyone yet. How useless can anyone be? To hell with Reliance. I'll pursue Tikona and see how that goes.Good luck for your speed hunt. However, I hear that Tata sucks too technically in Wimax. Airtel is the only one who knows something. Unsure when they will reach you and me, but I don't think so soon looking at our sleepy govt postponing bandwidth auctions by 6 months, every month! :)

Reliance sucks big time..im suffering since the last 4 months....and Priyan please dnt even attmept to tell anyone that u can do anything abt it coz no at reliance cc cares for the customers....

My complaint nos whch i had with me for loss of service for 5 days in september have been wiped off the system..the CC team has the gall to tell me that the billing team wont be giving me line rental reversal as Billing team has mentioned it on the account ...the billing team has not made any reference to any complaint nos & date of complaint...teh customer care claims dat they dnt have the Complaint nos on my account notes but the billing team has it.CC team calims that they cant view the customer complanints which are 3 months old...that says a lot for their customer resolution attitude.....how diabolical can you get?

@praveen: i agree man reliance is so screwed up with finances due to their GSM launch & expansion plans that they dont have the bandwidth to develop new tariff plans....i bet no one is signing up for new connections with Reliance...the service has really deteriorated since the last 3 months...Its just that reliance is concenetratin on areas where they know other ISPs are not having a good presence...Me just waiting for TATA/Airtel to launch in my area...

Priyan, if u think u can really help let me know i will give u the entire synopsis of my issues with reliance...

REgards

Dear Ranjit,

Though you have dismissed my attempt in first few lines only,i will still muster up the courage to ask you for the details pertaining to your issue.
I will try to help.

Regards

Dear Praveen, I have got the status that your issue has been resolved now,with change of subscriber station. Kindly confirm the same. Warm regards,Reliance Broadband

Dear Praveen,

I have got the status that your issue has been resolved now,with change of subscriber station.

Kindly confirm the same.

Warm regards,
Reliance Broadband

Priyan,

In the morning, someone from Reliance rapid resolution team had called up regarding my disconnection request. They suggested that I should call up customer care for the entire bill waiver, instead of disconnection for non-working internet which will be fixed, and continue keeping the connection. Later today, a local engineer who was on leave for past 10 days, visited my place and fixed the problem by changing the dish as well as modem in the afternoon-evening hours. Now my upload speed has improved, timeout errors have been resolved and latency looks in acceptable limits.

I've raised customer care token 116594323 for bill waiver since installation done on 5th dec was wrong, dish was raised on 27th dec and today 04th Jan even that faulty dish was replaced. I was told that since billing period is till 22nd, they will process request till then and next month, I will need to call up for bill waiver post 22nd to fix date.

Thanks a lot for your time and effort. I really appreciate it.

lolz u guys crack me up

Priyan,

In the morning, someone from Reliance rapid resolution team had called up regarding my disconnection request. They suggested that I should call up customer care for the entire bill waiver, instead of disconnection for non-working internet which will be fixed, and continue keeping the connection. Later today, a local engineer who was on leave for past 10 days, visited my place and fixed the problem by changing the dish as well as modem in the afternoon-evening hours. Now my upload speed has improved, timeout errors have been resolved and latency looks in acceptable limits.

I've raised customer care token 116594323 for bill waiver since installation done on 5th dec was wrong, dish was raised on 27th dec and today 04th Jan even that faulty dish was replaced. I was told that since billing period is till 22nd, they will process request till then and next month, I will need to call up for bill waiver post 22nd to fix date.

Thanks a lot for your time and effort. I really appreciate it.

I think I spoke too soon. As soon as the dish was changed and the bill waiver was given, my Wimax connection was "suspended"!!! Even after 25 hrs of complaint, 30 hours of suspension and 5 follow up calls, Reliance is incapable of changing state from "suspended" to "active" which should otherwise be a 2 minute job. I've escalated a termination & REFUND request instead. I'm told that refund is given after 60 days of termination according to their End User Cheating Licence Agreement. So I told them to collect the dish 61st day. What a bunch of losers!

From my experience with Reliance Fixed Wireless Phone, GSM, USB modem and Wimax, I've learnt that Reliance is one of the worst cos. in the history of the world. They don't know anything about anything, cheat all, and are incapable of providing service. In my defence, I bought all of these services from Reliance when I didn't have any other option. I hope not to be in such a position ever again.

Reliance has nothing to rely up on, they should consider changing their name. :)

Well....there you go. Balance has been restored and reliance cc is back to being completely useless. I was beginning to worry for a second.

Well....there you go. Balance has been restored and reliance cc is back to being completely useless. I was beginning to worry for a second.

I wasn't worried about that, Reliance comes with a guarantee that they will lie all the time. There are rare individuals though who offer to help on their own and do so, which is why I thanked Priyan. I see Priyan as an exception to the Reliance rule.

Then again, Reliance lied about the bill waiver just to get me to continue the service. CC told me on phone that entire month from 5th Dec to 4th Jan is waived off since 4th Jan was when the dish was replaced and services actually started working (for 2 days... after which it was suspended!) My bill balance was read out to be -Rs.2150 (credit). Today I checked online and the bill shows -Rs.1018 not -Rs.2150. What a bunch of liars. Then Reliance billing dept called me and said that there are no more bill waivers that they will give!

In short, don't limit the Reliance-wide rule to only CC. The current runs deeper from sales thru CC and billing to tech support. None the wiser! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back