Reliance Broadband Night Booster Zoom 1Mbps Day/2Mbps Night questions

• Thread starter Thread starter paradox167
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 10,807
Status
Not open for further replies.
No the 24hour reset does not have anything to do with your usage. It will log you out regardless of whether you are downloading or not. Very annoying when you are in the middle of something important.

There are some pearlscript programs that allow you to log back in automatically. Having said that, dont try programs from unknown sites as they may contain spyware.
That sucks. I just applied for a Reliance connection myself. :-(

Any idea if Reliance provides static IPs and whether those are free of these troubles?

my brother has it at home. i don't have much idea. but i hate how they require you to login. you go to a webpage and enter a user id and password to get the net working. not sure if they allow it like airtel does right from the modem.

admin u should ask yur bro of downtime if he in gurgaon plan on shifting from airtel soon

never heard him complaining about downtime. the usage is pretty low coz they only use it on holidays and after coming back home from office.

:rolleyes: admin if u get capped whats the next best option for u in gurgaon except bsnl it suxx balls here.

i would probably talk to the cable guy in my society. he provides internet through spectranet. not sure what is the mode of delivery. i can get a trial connection for a month and see if he can offer me something like 1mbps unlimited for a decent price.

:urock: cool i will ask my cable guy what he can offer . and see if relience can offer me net in my area

can any one tell me the day time and night time upload speed?means in 1mbps plan whats the upload speed, and in 2mbps whats the upload speed?

can any one tell me the day time and night time upload speed?

means in 1mbps plan whats the upload speed, and in 2mbps whats the upload speed?

it has equal uploads

can any one tell me the day time and night time upload speed?

means in 1mbps plan whats the upload speed, and in 2mbps whats the upload speed?

with 1 mbps your upload speed will be about 110 - 115 kbps and with 2 mbps your upload speed will be 215 - 230 kbps ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back