• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,861
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
vodafone
Hello everybody,
I'm about to buy a new reliance wired broadband connection in kumaraswamy layout, Bangalore. The cc has told that its available in my area. I was wondering if its good or not. I read the reviews and have a mixed feeling. Please help me out.

They have good unlimited thunder plans.

But do check locally if their service is good. Students of DSCE might be of help.

Only 25% of reliance broadband are happy.. if ur wanting a cheap broadband go for bsnl 640uld plan for bangalore and also reliable if ur a heavy downloader then u should go for reliance

I am a Reliance customer for two years. Beware of Reliance , it will work excellent till your connection is fine but if there is a major breakdown then its gone forever, there is hardly any customer service and Reliance do not pay rent to the landlord where their equipments are installed and the landlord switches off the network.........this is very common.........My connection stays off from 7 PM to 10 AM everyday and no service on Sundays and its going on since Jan 2014.....no one will listen to you.........they are nothing short of thieves and I have paid them one year in advance........that's the mistake I made......
If you want reliable connection go for BSNL or Airtel if you are ready to spend more..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back