Reliance DTH, BIG TV coming with a Big Bang Bouquet of channels

ISP
BSNL broadband 256kbps UL
Check out the below link of the channels which Reliance is offering from the Start....May be TS need to start thinking :wall:.....
MEASAT 1,3 (91.5E) Last Chart Update: 2008-01-17, 11:13 ...........and look for network provider reliance

It is coming with in-house channels,:yahoo:
Big TV
Big TV Hollywood
Big TV Comedy
Big TV Kids
Big TV Romance
Big TV Suspense
Big TV Marathi
Big TV Classic

Also the music channels B4u and Zee Music added, Also in offering the local channels of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh,UP and Bihar:thumbsup:

Good News.BTW How many transponders does Reliance has?

they have tied up with almost all broadcasters. Only major one missing is Zee TV. Plus they need to tieup with 9x group, utv group, nimbus et al. We could see an official launch sometime this FY..

In show case even Tata Sky has these sub titles regional,sports and engilsh movies but to my knowledge they have never showed a regional movie so we will come to about Big dth services only when they launch it

from the list i dont think reliance can compete sun dth in south check their south channel list only a few from 4 southern states (for kerala (malayalam) out of 14 they added only 8 ) at the same time sun dth included all the 14 channels in their channel list .samething for other southern states only zee telugu,zee kannada and star vijay are the exception so without full package i dont think reliance get a goodmarket in south india i hope they add all the south channels at the time of their launch

whatever it is.. once offered good quality on a low price.. everyone will buy it..TS has to now atleast do something to tackle that..One thing for sure with reliance is they will offer at a price not imaginable with the other DTH operators..

Its great to see some competition in the DTH market and I hope the new entrants force the current providers to improve but how can you judge the quality of some in-house channels without even seeing them?

they have tied up with almost all broadcasters. Only major one missing is Zee TV. Plus they need to tieup with 9x group, utv group, nimbus et al. We could see an official launch sometime this FY..
Today they added 3 Zee Channels and so soon they have Zee Channels too.:d

Back