Reliance JioFiber Engineers are not ready to install connection even it's available in my area

ISP
Jio
Hello friends,
I start from my beginning of Fiber, I booked jioFiber on 20th April 2023, I paid all my money to that person who came for inspection (Documents verification). My installation date was delaying day by day at last 29th April they reached my house and said that the S2 Pole box is full. They directly cancelled my Ordered and I got refund. I booked again the new person came they said they will manage by connecting wires from far of my house distance. They said it will take only 2 days today is 5th May 2023 they didn't did it I call them regular day they still saying they arranging Technician. At last they also cancelled. And they called me and said I have to pay extra charges for such a long wire because in front of my house 2-3 pole boxes are full that's why they need money for long wires arrange too far pole box connection. 😭
Please help me guys am really needy for JioFiber because my phone net is very slow in my apartment room.

I don't need Airtel Fiber bcoz there plans with GST cost me high

Please help me friends 😭😭😭😭😭😭

its, not your problem contact customer care explain issue

Back