Reliance Launched: SUN direct To Wakeup to save their customer base

ISP
Airtel
Reliance has come up with beautiful offers for South India compared to sun direct.

Sun direct should wakeup atleast to offer the competetive price along with interactive services. Otherwise the news scrolling on the sun direct website will get transfered to reliance Big TV site.

Sun direct to remove all such foolish packages of 30/- Only for Zee telugu for Telugu Basic package customers because the remaining channels are already added as part of telugu basic package.

And the reliance has included all the most essential channels including sun channels, starmovies, discovery, axn, cnbc as part of its basic package itself where as except sun channels , remaining are all pay channels in sundirect. BEING A TELUGU BASIC PACKAGE USER OF SUN DIRECT, I AM SURE THE RELIANCE SOUTH PACKAGES OF 1990/2190 WILL DEFINITELY ATTRACT ALL THE SOUTH INDIA AND ESPECIALLY IT WILL DEFINITELY ATTRACT FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO WISH TO GO FOR TELUGU BASIC PACKAGE OF SUNDIRCT.

SUN DIRECT!!! ....... Wakeup to save your customer base.

after 1st year in big tv south starter pack rs 175 + regional pack ra 30 =205

Rs. 205 is a cheap one, for Sun Channels and Star Movies and some English and Hindi Channels.

After 1 year, This competition will go even bigger. Hence we can definitely expect more cheaper prices since the Airtel and Videocon are line up in the queue to lauch soon. During this 1 year time span, If we compare the amount we are going to spend for reliance Offer and amount to spend on Sun direct to get the equal amount of channels, Definitely Reliance is best. After 1 year no body knows how the competion would be and the packages would be. Hence No need to much think about the after 1 year package prices. By keeping all this in mind, Sun Direct has to wake up definitely to save its new/existing customers.

I agree with you. I have long back reported to Sun DTH about Z-Telugu for Rs.30/-.babu.

After 1 year, This competition will go even bigger. Hence we can definitely expect more cheaper prices since the Airtel and Videocon are line up in the queue to lauch soon.

During this 1 year time span, If we compare the amount we are going to spend for reliance Offer and amount to spend on Sun direct to get the equal amount of channels, Definitely Reliance is best.

After 1 year no body knows how the competion would be and the packages would be. Hence No need to much think about the after 1 year package prices. By keeping all this in mind, Sun Direct has to wake up definitely to save its new/existing customers.

The competition is true..but anyone who had gone for the package investing for STB and initial cost etc has to think. Also Reliance is crap as far as Mobile, broadband and Leased Line...They may give offer for new customer not for existing..all you know is you have to wait for one year with reliance for knowing its second year price....But in case of Sun Direct, Dish, Tata Sky or Airtel DTH you will have clarity...

Of course Sun Direct has to revise their strategy after each new launch whether BIG or Airtel or videocon..as how zee dish and tata sky did for south after sun directs launch..

Rs. 205 is a cheap one, for Sun Channels and Star Movies and some English and Hindi Channels.

205 is cheap?... i dont think sun has to panic .... if they bring down the pay channels package they can easily fight big tv....

Its a simple calculation. ====================== Sun Direct ==============Reliance =============== =================One time charges ========== 1999 ==================2190For zee telugu =============360(30-telugu addon*12) ==== 0 (Free regional pack)Remaining channels =========2460(205*12) =============0(like star, Sony,kids) ==================================================Total =================== 5010 ==================2190 ================================================== by taking the reliance DTH one can save 2820/- for 12 months. As told in my previous post, after 12 months, this competetion will grow even bigger and we can expect more cheaper rates. Hence I dont think no body wants to lose the 2820/- with in this 12 months by going to sundirect and by thinking the prices of post 12 months subscription. Hope sun direct will awake soon to offer such kind of competive chanells vs prices.

main disadantage in big tv is that less no dealers in the city(chennai only 10) & also in tamilnadu they selected only 10 cities....but in sundirect chennai city alone more than 300 dealers + 15 distrubuters but in thes of tamilnadu they having mor than 1000 dealers + above 100 distributers

Its a simple calculation.

====================== Sun Direct ==============Reliance
=============== =================
One time charges ========== 1999 ==================2190
For zee telugu =============360(30-telugu addon*12) ==== 0 (Free regional pack)
Remaining channels =========2460(205*12) =============0
(like star, Sony,kids)
==================================================
Total =================== 5010 ==================2190
==================================================

by taking the reliance DTH one can save 2820/- for 12 months.

As told in my previous post, after 12 months, this competetion will grow even bigger and we can expect more cheaper rates. Hence I dont think no body wants to lose the 2820/- with in this 12 months by going to sundirect and by thinking the prices of post 12 months subscription.

Hope sun direct will awake soon to offer such kind of competive chanells vs prices.
ok .....now big tv offer is good ....if u feel big tv is good buy it,its up to u..... v cant keep changin every year...

Back