Reliance Launched: SUN direct To Wakeup to save their customer base

Its a simple calculation.

====================== Sun Direct ==============Reliance
=============== =================
One time charges ========== 1999 ==================2190
For zee telugu =============360(30-telugu addon*12) ==== 0 (Free regional pack)
Remaining channels =========2460(205*12) =============0
(like star, Sony,kids)
==================================================
Total =================== 5010 ==================2190
==================================================

by taking the reliance DTH one can save 2820/- for 12 months.

As told in my previous post, after 12 months, this competetion will grow even bigger and we can expect more cheaper rates. Hence I dont think no body wants to lose the 2820/- with in this 12 months by going to sundirect and by thinking the prices of post 12 months subscription.

Hope sun direct will awake soon to offer such kind of competive channells vs prices.

sony package is still not launched in sun direct...

Without Sony Packages,without interactive services like MOD, GOD and very minimal EPG itself SUN is charging so high where as with all these facilities Reliance is ready to offer for very less prices. It really a warning bell to sun direct to Wake up to save their customer base.

Without Sony Packages,without interactive services like MOD, GOD and very minimal EPG itself SUN is charging so high where as with all these facilities Reliance is ready to offer for very less prices.

It really a warning bell to sun direct to Wake up to save their customer base.

First of all you dont know what sun dth is offering neither you had experienced..Once you are saying Sun is offering Soony channels after sometime seeing my post replying... Dont blabber for the sake of blabbering.. Dont Worry any company will wake up when there is some competition..... Can Reliance offer the channels offered by SUN DTH in the basic package in the second year for Rs.75 plus taxes?

All new comers will get more subscriptions in the launch phase; but the growth will flatten out after a while. After the initial ehphoria, value for money, exclusivity, and uniqueness perceived by the customer will be important in retaining customers or get new ones. Even reliance mobile grew very fast during lasunch despite a high entry cost, but did not sustain the growth. Even CDMA which was touted as technically superior has lost its sheen, and relince com has now launched GSM services. (Launching is skidded but for different reasons).Only when inter operability becomes the norm and subscribers can change to different service providers, true worth of a company will be known. I am sure, all will have their loyal and dedicated clientiele.

Back