Reliance thunder plans in delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter Thedoom
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 6,144
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people are our there who want to switch from MTNL to reliance. There are only a few lucky ones who get uninterrupted service from MTNL, for the others the next best bet is reliance.

In my case, though the service center people are quick to send the lineman/ internet man but they are incompetent to fix the problem. Even after 2 weeks of torture including making numerous calls, the DSL light keeps on stopping and they just can't fix it.

Yup. PGPortal should work wonderful for a genuine complaint. In my case, it was useless because BSNL does not consider my complaint a complaint. lol.

x720 said:
pgportal.gov.in

Have you been able to isolate the issue? Is it the wiring from the box or is underground cables?
Nop I haven't been able to isolate the issue. By box, If you mean the small box that is in my house then it's the underground cables that are causing the problem. I had airtel for 3 years using the same box and it didn't give me any problem. Sigh, if airtel hadn't been too costly and didn't have FUP, then I would have gone for it with my eyes closed.

There's a phone line coming from outside my house which I think goes into the splitter that is the small box. 2 wires are emerging from it, one goes in the modem and the other goes in the telephone via another small box. Also there is a parallel line in the other room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back