Reliance Wireline Broadband launching 2Mbps UL wihtout any FUP for Rs.1500 soon.

• Thread starter Thread starter arpizol
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 10,230
Status
Not open for further replies.

arpizol

ISP
Hathway
I heard from Reliance personal that Reliance is coming up with one awesome plan, Yes you heard it right it's 2Mbps true broadband UL Plan without any Fair Usage Policy for RS.1500 incl tax, they are launching this wonderful plan in few weeks, in an internet world full of Fair Usage Policy and data capping Reliance has finally woken up, there are rumours that 90% of Reliance broadband users will shift to this plan, so have fun people, happy surfing, Peace.:peace:

Let The News Be Confirmed.....Then Only We would Have Peace

I heard from Reliance personal that Reliance is coming up with one awesome plan, Yes you heard it right it's 2Mbps true broadband UL Plan without any Fair Usage Policy for RS.1500 incl tax, they are launching this wonderful plan in few weeks, in an internet world full of Fair Usage Policy and data capping Reliance has finally woken up, there are rumours that 90% of Reliance broadband users will shift to this plan, so have fun people, happy surfing, Peace.:peace:
am quite suspicious about this user....firs he sayds reliance is good..then he says reliance is bad....now again introducing fake plans for reliance!! -_-

If it happens I would be more than happy coz I had used earlier the Reliance 1 Mbps unlimited plan for a long time and frankly it was pretty good....... latency and ping times were always good with reliance and I always wanted to go for the 2 Mbps unlimited plan but found it rather expensive. if it happens it would be great for reliance users finally we get an pan india ISP that can provide true unlimited 2 Mbps plan at an decent price........ let the broadband price war being :)

2 mbps is still quite costly....by this time it should have fallen to sub 1k category.

there are rumours that 90% of Reliance broadband users will shift to this plan

In related news, scientists announced today that 67% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Mukesh Ambani planning visit to huwai china office .. it mean there is major component deal .. Mean they are still stuck at equipment sourcing

I'm not really a fan of Reliance, but this plan kicks dirt on the face of other ISP's, especially Tata and BSNL who have still not responded to Airtel's Turbo 150 and Reliance's Trump 2500 plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back