Remote Not working properly

• Thread starter Thread starter clanx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 18,248

clanx

ISP
BSNL Home 500 Combo
hi guys,My Adtv remote is not working..The volume +,-, channels + - is not working.. I have checked it with the camera to check if the IR is working when the buttons is pressedI have read it in some posts that we can check the working of the remote by the help of a mobile camera. If we see that and press the buttons, there will be white light when the buttons is pressed.. it will only work with IR remotes.. I checked it and those buttons are not working.. How much will it cost to replace it ?

hi guys,

My Adtv remote is not working..The volume +,-, channels + - is not working.. I have checked it with the camera to check if the IR is working when the buttons is pressed

I have read it in some posts that we can check the working of the remote by the help of a mobile camera. If we see that and press the buttons, there will be white light when the buttons is pressed.. it will only work with IR remotes..

I checked it and those buttons are not working.. How much will it cost to replace it ?

Don't worry about the replacement of the Remote as it will not cut your pocket heavily. The cost of a new Remote will be Rs.150 only. Just call Airtel DTH and they will reach at your doorstep within 24 hours !

I have read it in some posts that we can check the working of the remote by the help of a mobile camera. If we see that and press the buttons, there will be white light when the buttons is pressed.. it will only work with IR remotes..

Indeed it works.... I didn't knew that. Thanks for sharing this info.

Back