Remote Not Working

• Thread starter Thread starter neelnnish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,968

neelnnish

ISP
Tata Indicom
Hi, My remote is not working properly. It takes sometimes to execute if i press any button.. Anybody facing the same problem?

Yes.. I do have the same issue.. the response time is very low. A firmware upgrade for STB is required i guess

Yes.. I do have the same issue.. the response time is very low. A firmware upgrade for STB is required i guess

Me too. But I don't think it is a problem with the remote. The STB takes its own sweet time to display. I often see the sluggish performance of the menu. Not sure if the "Loading Program Description" takes time to decode the data. At times, the volume bar stays back in black color during this problem. I did not worry much. I rather switched off pulling off the power supply whenever this problem occurred. ;)

I am waiting for BIG TV to correct this problem as well as to increase the transparency level of the BIG TV logo on the left top corner. It sucks on sports channels, especially during football matches, F1 races. :@

Football matches is watchble but F1 race I hate as we can't see top 2-3 spot and it will more bad during qualifying round on Sat.day. :wall:

All these things will improve with the passage of time. These are just the STB software problems, which will be resolved when they will get a lot complaints regarding this. On my big tv, when I click on guide, select only then the response time is very slow. otherwise the remote works very fine and the STB responds very quickly.

Back