• Thread starter Thread starter Harshal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,761

Harshal

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
as we all know , many important Cricket Tournaments will be shown LIVE on TEN CRICKET1. PAK vs SA2. SL vs WI3. IND vs SAso I request all Tata Sky users in this forum to sent at least one email to TS and make at least one phone call demanding TEN CRICKET on TS.some 3 years ago, same thing happened with Star Cricket....but eventually flurry of mails and calls helped us to get Star Cricket on TS.

Yes Harshal I am sending mails.

Its better that we send to Nodal officers of respective areas. U can find the info from here:

Direct to Home (DTH) Satellite Television Services

I had made call to CC last week.but they wore not having proper answer, he just said w'll add them as soon as possible.Lets see if they add them before IND vs SA series.I will too send mail to nodal officer.

Guys lets send them mails in mass. Copy these and make changes accordingly.Respected Sir,I am a Tata Sky subscriber (Subscriber ID : **************)This is regarding Zee Sports (Ten Action+) and Ten Cricket. As u might know that all International Footbal Action is now been shifted to this channel we request you to please provide us with this channel. I’d been making requests since 2008.I made so many calls since 2008, after all it’s gone in vain. We as subscribers feel neglected as we are deprived of the best football and cricket action. Every DTH provider has this channel and most of them are moving to other DTH for these channels.I am content and satisfied with your services and the channels u have been adding. It is your responsibility to make my request as a first priority and proceed.I don’t think Tata Sky will be short of transponders. Now we are waiting for the subscription to get over as we are "LOCKED IN" to Annual Packs, we are gonna move to other DTH operator.Hope that you people realise that and add the channel ASAP.Regards.

good move...Already sent an email. Nways everyone should start sending them this mails.

Back