Tata sky users will miss some Cricket matches from next year.

• Thread starter Thread starter Harshal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,408
You are correct the year was 2000 its true and then as per your statement indian was the world champion u 19:thumbsup:

From 1 January Zee will take full control of Ten sports and both channels will operate as same as ESS.
So Ten Sports has cricket rights for West Indies,Pak,SL,and now South Africa.If there are 2 matches on a given day then one will be on Zee Sports.So we will miss it.

Tata Sky should think of zee sports now.

:wall:

Who said Zee will take full control of Ten Sports ? Zee is only 50 % partner. Provide source !

I think Zee Sports and Ten Sports will not merge. They will both run as separate entities. I read about this somewhere. Zee Sports have 50% of Ten Sports share.

I think Zee Sports and Ten Sports will not merge. They will both run as separate entities. I read about this somewhere. Zee Sports have 50% of Ten Sports share.
You are right Zee has got 50% stake in Ten Sports. I personally feel that Tenssports will not give out their share of remaining 50% to Zee Sports:thumbsup:. I also read in this forum and some other forum that zee will acquire Tensports next year. I think it will not happen as Dubai Sheikhs have got much more money than subhash Chandra:hysterical:.

yes it is just 50% stake. Now TS can beg for ten sports and zee sports if that happens.

Back