Require new internet connection in JP Nagar 8th Phase Bangalore

Hello Guys,

I am staying in TK Deepak Layout JP Nagar 8th phase and am trying to get internet connection in my area.
Tried contacting Airtel, they say its 600 mts away from my location. Even after informing them that i will bear the cost of wiring,DP box , they were not willing to give the connection.
Yest had given a call to G-broadband and after reading the reviews here,i need to think twice before taking G-Broadband.
What are other internet connections available in Jambu savari dinne bus stop ??

Hi appleofedin,

I just moved to JP nagar 8th phase and looking for BB connection as Airtel and Act has declined saying they donot have feasibility in JP Nagar 8th phase. Tried calling the number which u gave "munni swamy" and he said there no feasibility of Tikona BB connecton in JP nagar. Can you please tell me where exactly are you in 8th phase. I m in 1st A block near water tank right next to Y.R furniture shop before JUMBSAVARI DINNE bus stop. Ca you please help in this.

Regards,

Uttam

Hey Uttam - sorry for the late reply, I am in Nayak Layout. The further you go I think there is a problem with feasibility. Heard you got the connection from Tikona, thats awesome. Not the best connection but definitely useable. I am surprised to find that upload speed, even though its less is better than Airtel in some regards.

Hi, I have recently shifted to JP Nagar 9th Phase, 7th A Block, Near GD Mart. I had Airtel Broadband before but they denied shifting it because of feasibility issues. I am a Software developer and most of the time I work from home. So I need a connection that is not only fast and reliable but also has high FUP. Can anyone help me in this regard? It'll be a great help.

My last post regarding Tikona was on April on page 05 of this thread. Four months have passed since.

I am contradicting my own statements here now. I had the worst internet experience in this month of July-August. Constant disconnection when I am in meeting, the speed is never consistent and today these guys reduced my speed from 4MBPS to 512KBPS even though my quota isnt over yet.

There you go, I promised to be honest.

I am calling AirTel soon

This is for the people staying in jp nagar Bangalore.I harassed for over 15 days.
The G Broadband person named Mani please search him in google writing "G broadband mani".
I searched him in google after continuous avoid to give me the connection.Many people have abuse him badly,
before to that when I fed up getting connection due to no feasibility from several service provider even Airtel also took there hands saying DP box is full.
there is only one option left for me that going for local G broadband.
I search for the review first.90% people have written bad review but
have no option and thought that why not just take for one month if its ok then fine.
So I went for G broadband.The person "Mani" take Rs 1410 from me on thursday and promise to give the connection till Monday.
I told him that there is very bad reviews written against you but he replied that I am a owner of this area ,there is a excellent service in this area

I started calling him from monday.This innocent looking face harrased me everyday.
His main features are:
1.On calling at 10 am get a reply will come at 2 pm,cabling work is going on,again after calling got a reply will come in 5 pm.Its happen for 3 4 days.
Excuses are (rain,cabling is going on,machine is not available,I am outside,technician not available)
2.After 3 days he will not receive call,just sms that call you in 10 minutes or 1 hour but never reply.
3.After 15 days he will tell you that I called you but your phone was unreachable.
4.At last he will tell you that money will be refunded to you.After calling continuously he will tell
5.Again 1st to 3rd procedure will continue for refunding the money.

I just thought that for giving the connection they are harassing so what when using and having connection problem because the service is also worst.
He also gave me a offer of free wifi router on a 6 month connection.
what will happen to them because all are locals worst person even its management is also worst.
Please avoid the G broadband because they know that there is no other internet service provider giving the connection in 7th and 8th phase.
Please be aware especially "Mani" and don't trap like me.

sigh, i wish i had followed this thread all the way through! Mani from G broadband - pathetic!
Tikona said no, city said they would call back! i am put up in kothnur dinne near ganapathi temple. Any good leads here guys? Please help!!

Back