Requirement: 3G plan for Apple iPad in Mumbai with international roaming support

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 4,168

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
What is a good option for the requirement listed in the thread title? Where can one get a 3G SIM from MTNL for the Apple iPad? Which other operator is worth considering other than MTNL? How expensive is 3G roaming on these operators?

No Doubt BSNL being the Largest 3G Operator should be 1st Preference . But although Many of us are not comfortable with the BSNL/MTNL, so I would like to give preference on the Geography wise.

As per the 3G Geography Map, 1st Preference should go to Reliance who have presence in 13 Circles, followed by Idea who is happing very even distribution all over the Country and followed by Airtel who have again licsense in 13 Circles .

1. BSNL does not exist in Mumbai. 2. It's international roaming not local.

1. BSNL does not exist in Mumbai.
2. It's international roaming not local.

But BSNL and MTNL are both Govt entity and sharing 3G Networks.
Ooops !! I again Missed out . In terms of International Roaming, no one can beat Airtel and Vodafone.

They hate me, I guess ;)

If you can view the website, please post the information about international roaming?

They hate me, I guess ;)

If you can view the website, please post the information about international roaming?

Its opening fine here. May be your ISP would have blocked MTNL Website too :p

----------

Oops !! MTNL doesn't have any information about International Roaming on their Website :

International roaming can be as costly as 20$ per mb, so don't even try for international roaming, wherever you go, just get a local prepaid 3G sim in that country, I did the same in HKSent from my MZ601 using Tapatalk

Back