Requirement: 3G plan for Apple iPad in Mumbai with international roaming support

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 4,168
International roaming can be as costly as 20$ per mb, so don't even try for international roaming, wherever you go, just get a local prepaid 3G sim in that country, I did the same in HK

Sent from my MZ601 using Tapatalk

I second that .. dont even think about international roaming .. for data as well as call .. I remember few years back I ended up paying a bill of 25,000 with idea international roaming .. if you are going to UK , Europe or Australia try the VOIP SIM cards like Lyca Mobile or Lebara Mobile .. they use local service providers like Vodafone, for providing their network.. and use VOIP to route international calls .. they usually have 0 per cents min plans with a flag fall of about 15-25 cents .. so in $10 .. u get hrs and hrs of international talktime ... Lebara mobile also has 3G .. with amazingly low charges .. I use Lyca whenever out of country .. saves me heaps ..

international romancing on IPAD wont be cheap and its not worth it best to get some Wifi connection or something like that at the coffee houses there :Pcheck out my auto correct on google chrome I think I will leave it as it is :rofl:

ya seen it pretty good ...funny thing was I was the only one who gave u likes for it back then when u posted it lol.....

yeah ... guess people didnt find it "Likeable" :) Thx for your likes though mate ...

Back