restart modem with wait

• Thread starter Thread starter fxthomas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 6,032
hi, I can restart the modem again at 12:05 am using the scripts, but just wanted to know whether it was possible using one task itself.

what he asked was why dont you restart at 12:05 and 7:55??? dont restart before 12 and after 8....only restart at 12:05 and 7:55Also you use the same task to run at different intervals... there is no need to make different tasks....

hi, I am seeing a strange problem in the task schedule, i have scheduled 2 taslks one for reboot foe modem and another for start of bitcomet. Strangley the reboot task does not work, i see the last run status as (oX1), but the the secomnd task works fine i.e.t eh bitcomet runs. is there any setting to be done for the .bat file, anyway i am the admistrator so user rights should not ne an issue for it not working. What could be the problem????:wall:

Right click on the bat file, select Properties and then in one of the tabs - select "Run as Administrator" option. I dont have Vista right now, so I cant post a screenshot. But this option is in the same tab where you have "Run in compatibility mode".This should solve your problem.

Back