• Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,831

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Check Samsung Galaxy Grand Max Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal | Infibeam

Samsung Galaxy Grand Max and Galaxy A7 leaked, will be released in South Korea along with Galaxy A5 | SamMobile

The Galaxy Grand Max (SM-G720N0) features a 5.2-inch HD TFT LCD display, a 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 1.5GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, and a microSD card slot (compatible with cards upto 64GB). The device is just 7.9mm thin, and would be equipped with a 13-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel secondary camera. It would come with Android 4.4 KitKat pre-installed and a 2,500 mAh battery.

2vfm0kz.jpg

What is soo MAXX about this another Grand2 like device? Yes Cameras are updated, but battery downgraded, chipset + RAM + display same, right...

Well, I should NOT have taken Sammy's words (we will reduce the number of [same] models released) seriously...

Samsung Galaxy Grand Max goes official in South Korea | SamMobile

The Galaxy Grand Max comes with a 5.25-inch HD (1280×720) display and is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor, which are features we’ve seen on most recent Galaxy Grand devices. Other specs of the Galaxy Grand Max include 1.5GB of RAM, a 13-megapixel rear camera, and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with 120 degree wide-angle lens. LTE connectivity is on-board, there’s a 2,500mAh battery to keep the power running, and the phone is sufficiently thin at 7.9mm.

gPcy4tF.png
SDitXlf.png
iSBS7kQ.jpg

RAM lagane mein itni kanjoosi kyon hai Sam uncle mein ????:devil::devil:

Actually 1.5GB RAM of Samsung phone with TouchWiz is worse than 1GB RAM of Moto phones, imho. So they are trying to match Moto G performance.

On Grand 2 at my home, always 1.2~1.3 GB out of 1.5 GB RAM is in use. After clear cache, it goes down to 700~900 MB, but crosses 1 GB usage after some time. Apps installed are only FB and WhatsApp apart from other apps came with phone.

SVK: exactly, what I feel is SAMSUNG gives RAM only for their Own Apps :D:D

whatever RAM is available is always used by its own Bloatwares, and user apps are sluggish due less working RAM Available.

Only way out is to ROOT the device, Flash Cyanogenmod if available for any sam phone or
atleast Root it, remove the bloatware and install Greenify and have better control on what process should be running 24x7 and what only on demand.

Recently Installed Android Lollipop on friends Grand 1 (GT- 9082) and it was working like all new phone with 600 MB available RAM out of 1GB RAM on phone, it was a breeze to use even after being such a old device.
I used "cm-Resurrection_Remix_LP_v5.2.5-20141225-i9082"

Back