Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2

• Thread starter Thread starter itzmynet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 3,443
looks like micromaxx's(and likes) firangi people ads have impacted people in india pretty hard .lol . looks so cool no ?, so Internationale , ooh la la la la , firangi gal and boy using it so should you lol
and Hugh jacckman doing it for for micromax and saying shitty lines like , its nothing like anything , is cool? i didnt know that , that makes it a brand like no other ? have they ever invented something new in their phones? or just go to china every week to know what old technology now they can add to their phones ?
and how does all these companies are different from china phones ? which doesnt even have any service center ? , i can gurantee whatever they have in their websites listed , try to call them and 95% wont even pick it up or number changed or doesnt exist or like shit
good for you

i hope these shitty companies are not front of mafia who wanted a pie of indian cash market(read phones and electronic) to fund their terrorsing activities

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol.. lot of shit floating in this thread :D

Dextermorgan said:
As I said ..these phones may not be for 30+ settled person but again which 30+ person would buy samsung Galaxy duos 2? Galaxy duos 2 price to specs ratio is shit.
College people care more about the brand than most of the older crowd ..yes.
:rofl: Showed this post to my friend who is touching 60 soon. Went for his first android phone (Was a Nokia feature phone wala before this), since he didnt want to spend over 10k & wanted a 'good' brand, he opted for this piece. :D

Back