• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 5,870

karthik.a

பச்சைத் தம
ISP
Airtel 1499UL and 555 Combo
Hi Friends,

I hope all would have got this Information.

SCV has become the preferred partner to Govt's Arasu Cable TV Corporation in Chennai to broadcast channels.
This is the Result of the Tenders announced by the Government last month.

NONE OF THE BROADCASTERS COULDNT EVEN SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER IN TO THE TENDER IN CHENNAI.

I got the information from a Party Person and It will be announced soon.
ACC is said to be Launched by Pongal.

Any one have further Information?
Please Share!!!!!!!

Thanks,:thumbsup:
Karthick.A

Dear friend, I think u are right, becuase in political war is almost over, if they go with arasu cable corp in future if any body come in power they can not do nothing, may in scv they will share with kalaignar group,,,,,,,:ashamed:

It is true that only SCV satisfies the elgibility criteria announced by Govt.
But i don't think SCV has applied for this tender. Kalanidhi maran know very well that if SCV becomes partner to Govt cable corp, then DMK govt will acquire SCV's customer base after the 6 months contract expires .

Govt tender clearly says that partner can collect monthly tariff from customers,do maintainance work etc... but the customers will be considered as Govt cable corp customers and after 6 months Govt cable corp will purchase its own equipments to provide the service to its customers.

hey guys dont u know tat their is one more company which is equal to SCV and its HATHWAY so plz do wait till the government says anything surely SCV will not come

hiwhen will start Arasu cable corporaiton in chennai cityhi when will start Arasu cable corp in chennai citywhen will start Arasu cable corp in chennai city

hi

when will start Arasu cable corporaiton in chennai city

hi
when will start Arasu cable corp in chennai city

when will start Arasu cable corp in chennai city

First aunty kku meesai mulaikkattum appuram mama yentru koopittu vittu arasu cable il tv paarppom... govt maranthalum vijay friend marakkavillaiye ... sorry for other language friends ...

i think they will open it after jayalalitha has been elected as cm coz they are playing like they are fighting and opening different new channel

Back