SCV - STB(Chennai): Problems, Queries and others

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 131,207
thanx for the clarification. why i thought of switching was last week i missed out the f1 qualifying for malaysian race. it went into scramble mode.2 weeks before also frm sat morning to sun morning it went into scramble mode. scv guys said they are upgrading software or software prob. what the hell i dont know..no one wud even pick up the call....scv guys are like that..

If you are sports loving person i dont like cable or CAS STB really because of the clarity and more importantly at some point of time the cable signal vanishes at critical point of time like yours.

exactly .. thats the point.. i dont watch much tamil channels.. still i dont know why i opted for scv. that time Tata Sky was little bit costly.now iam seriously thinking of moving to ts. dont know scv wud refund the money for smart card.hey! what abt the sound quality in ts?

Still the channels like DD sports DD channels & some pay channels are not good in clarity & the signal is poor.

so how safe is the dish (ts) during thunder and lightning

I have already mentioned in other section of tis forum that in 18 months time in TS viewing i have lost picture around 30 mins to 45 mins in this period while i was viewing TS. So In 18 months time i lost pictures in Chennai by using and viewing TS is only 45 mins :yahoo:

Hi guys, I am posting my first message. I got SCV STB after a month of continuous calls made to my cable operator. Finally he gave the box and after a week he gave the smart card. Initially 5 Sun channels were coming and after three days all free channels are coming in digital mode. But I am having two issues 1. First Three days EPG was working and now its not working and the system date is showing 09/03/2028 is there any way to change the date 2. In pay channels I am getting a message box E16 Service scrambled. ( I have subsribed for a package and few other additional channels also)Can anyone help on this.

If you are subscribed to that channel as the person who has provided the smartcard to you.

Back