• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 870

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
ISP
ACT Fibernet 300Mbps
Hello everyone,

I'm in the market for a second-hand hatchback. The budget is 3 lakhs at the maximum.

Which are the hatchbacks you'd recommend and why? No diesel.

Also, is Cars24 reliable? Or somewhere better for searching for second-hand cars?

Thanks,
Crazysah

i am biased towards hyundai. though i suppose if fuel efficiency is important, maruti would be better choice. i would personally hunt for a good condition i10 or i20. best to visit company owned second hand stores first to get an idea of prevailing prices. and then see what cars24 and others have to offer.

Stick with Maruti or Hyundai if you want low maintenance and less headache.

i10, Wagon R or Celerio

if you want something safe and fun to drive, then Ford Figo would be a good choice, but parts availability will keep diminishing over time.

my sister bought a used Honda city from spinny and she is happy with the experience. They do a lot of checks, manage the transfer etc and give some warranty as well

i am biased towards hyundai. though i suppose if fuel efficiency is important, maruti would be better choice. i would personally hunt for a good condition i10 or i20. best to visit company owned second hand stores first to get an idea of prevailing prices. and then see what cars24 and others have to offer.
So you recommend Cars24? They're solid?

They gave an offer of 1.1L for my Linea. I sold it to a friend for 3L. I just said see how much the difference is between company outlets and third party outlets.

Spinny is better if you want to sell your car. If you want to buy a second hand car, first try your known and trustable contacts. If that doesn't workout then check these companies and when you visit them, hire a mechanic to do a thorough inspection.

Back