• Thread starter Thread starter coolbuddy_79
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,556

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
ISP
TriB 749NU @ 2 mbps
Guys, Here is something that we all r looking for since beginning in the NU plan...now they've made the "Night MB" a different section where it will show just the usage between 0000 and 0800 hrs...and now i think u don't need to do any crap of restarting or something...will test it and let u guys know...till then if anyone of u can do the same, u're most welcome.View attachment 269

Hello Coolbuddy !!!!!

Tried to explain the same in the previous thread. Thread heading: Night Unlimited Logs.

https://broadband.forum/Night_Unlimited_Logs-t2380.html

Just read it, have one doubt also.

BTW: I also said hello to all the oldies n specially to u Coolbuddy, seems u all hve forgotten me :(

hey buddy, sorry for that...actually was out of station for quite a while...so may be i missed that post of urs...and yes...hi!!! :D

Originally posted by coolbuddy_79@Sep 2 2005, 08:39 AM
Guys,

Here is something that we all r looking for since beginning in the NU plan...now they've made the "Night MB" a different section where it will show just the usage between 0000 and 0800 hrs...and now i think u don't need to do any crap of restarting or something...will test it and let u guys know...till then if anyone of u can do the same, u're most welcome.

[snapback]23883[/snapback]
[/quote]
your NU MB usage is less than your ADSL MB usage.thats interesting :rolleyes:

Originally posted by arun@Sep 3 2005, 12:35 PM
your NU MB usage is less than your ADSL MB usage.thats interesting :rolleyes:
[snapback]23965[/snapback]
[/quote]

@arun: coolbuddy has downloaded 430Mb during night..thats wat it is showing in nightmb column.. :P

adsl mb shows remaining mb left out of free 500mb limit..since he had used 8mb during day...so his adsl mb is(500-8)=491mb :D

Thnx CoolBuddy !!!!!

As I posted the request for the signature , I searched the net and found a cool thing.

http://email.playtime.uni.cc/

Here you can generate signatures for:

• Gmail
• Yahoo!
• Hotmail
• MSN
• AOL (Comming soon)
• Custom E-mail (Comming soon; really waiting 4 tht)

Say if u like it !!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY :)

ya its coolbuti wouldn't wanna give my hotmail id away as its my passport and all my services/programs are linked to it

Back