SeriesGuide Show Manager for Android

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 9,059
Right. They had a bunch of similar questions on their Google+ Community. Developer added a quick tutorial on first run which showed how to go around the app. You probably missed out on that :)

Version 5 beta is out...
This beta has a lot, I mean, A LOT of changes and tweaks. Most notably under 'Movies' you will now see your trakt movie watchlist where you can add and remove items by touching and holding movie posters.Overview on phones now shows seasons in a tab a swipe away (finally!). As a bonus a swipe to the left will display more information about the show itself. Less tapping and back button pressing, more swiping!
FEATURE Integrate the trakt movie watchlist, support removing and adding movies by touching and holding.
TWEAK Finally display a seasons tab right next to the overview on phones. Bonus: display a show tab to the left, too.
TWEAK Correct air times for British (e.g. Doctor Who 2005) and German (e.g. heute-show) television using information from trakt.tv.
TWEAK Display a check-in button on episodes in Upcoming/Recent on larger screens.
TWEAK Check-in from Upcoming/Recent by touching and holding episodes.
TWEAK Don't display ticker text for auto-update notification in overview.
TWEAK Reduce font-sizes on 7 inch devices.
TWEAK Use Roboto Light in more places (like descriptions, action bar titles).
TWEAK Activity only shows episodes at most one month into the future/past.
TWEAK More prominently display own trakt ratings, updates immediately upon rating.
TWEAK IMDb button for movies.
TWEAK Accumulate episode notifications only for episodes of the last 12 hours.
FIX Crashed when going up from new backup tool.
FIX Restore UI state on rotating the device while backup/import is running in new backup tool.
FIX Broken search layout on legacy Android versions.
NOTICE Latest translations from crowdin.

I had hidden some shows, and now I can't unhide them. Do you know where that option is. Also, the images and movie posters, where is its location on the sd card.

why dun u ppl add rss to the torrent downloader?? dat way any new episode gets automatically downloaded and put in the right folder !! u can configure it to download only 720p ro any criteria u wish.

Back