• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,467

Jignesh

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber
MAX is FREE for all subscribers for those who are in South Saver, South Economy, South Value.

With effect from 8th April till 28 May 2011, MAX will be given free in all base packs. A la carte (Make my Pack) subscribers will need to pay for subscription to MAX in order to enjoy cricket.

DTH India - Tata Sky DTH Channel Packages

Moving to Truchoice drastically reduced the Price, but still channel we require in alacarte basis are expensive in TS. The Screen shows to subscribe send an SMS ADD SETMAX etc kind of message, but when we do it, the optional pack also getting added..Calling them and asking for a channel alone irritates so this should be introduced in web as well...they say True pack and My pack can be combined, but why the optional pack is getting added when we send an SMS...i think we we used cable tv we did not this much discussion apart from the Quality we had, but when DTH came into our life, we are speaking lot that they have done this .. that....etc.....and paying more money with less satisfaction..in one or another way.

Back