SET MAX on hathway cable

• Thread starter Thread starter mchandru
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 7,107

mchandru

ISP
BSNL
Now Set max is coming on hathway cable(fta)....Hathway is trying to attract the customers for giving set max(ipl) freelyBut the picture quality of the fta channels are really sucks:madness:

Not only FTA bai , picture quality on diagital mode is also very worse

Yes... I was using hathway for an year and now i moved to SUN DIRECT because of the worst quality of picture in Hathway. I found many of the channels are not digital and it is in a pixalated format. You cannot add sharpness to picture as it looks more worst.in 150 channels... i found very few channels are digital and no more pixels on the display. (KALAINYAR TV (Tamil), SUN MUSIC, RAJ MUSIC< JAYA, AUSTRALIA NETWORK, AXN , MAA, UDAYA, SAHARA FILMY, ANIMAX, ESPN.All other channels are somewhat ok. 9x, 9xm, SUN TV, JAYA MAX, JAYA PLUS, STAR CHANNELS, ZEE CHANNELS, ETV CHANNELS and DD CHANNELS are poor quality and you can find pixels on your TV screen. It is nothing same like VCD pirated quality.

Digital refers to the delivery mechanism and not to picture quality. If you used a STB to get the signal, the signals were digital in nature, otherwise it is analog. In analog signals, a bad signal will result in 'noise' - grains that make the picture appear bad. While in digital signals, the video will suffer from summary halts and you will see plenty of squares on screen, if the signal strength is low.I have used Hathway Digital and had been suffering from similar signal problems apart from the fact that some channels were heavily compressed resulting in bad/ dull video. So I shifted to DTH. Now things are more or less fine.

do all hathwath providers in different areas dont add sharpness to the video coming from digital set boxcant they add sharpness directly so that we can see good quality where hathway is HATHWAY HAS STOPPED sahara one and sahara filmy channel , sahara samachar and some other channels of sahara in mulund , thane and many other placesIt is more than 1 MONTH and they are not starting itwhat to do are they allowed to stop any channel and take same monthly rent from all customersplease do reply back

do all hathwath providers in different areas dont add sharpness to the video coming from digital set box
cant they add sharpness directly so that we can see good quality where hathway is

HATHWAY HAS STOPPED sahara one and sahara filmy channel , sahara samachar and some other channels of sahara in mulund , thane and many other places

It is more than 1 MONTH and they are not starting it
what to do
are they allowed to stop any channel and take same monthly rent from all customers
please do reply back

hi .. will u able to send channel package list and price list for hathway cas in chennai ..

They have a limited package list but i dont have any on that..........:huh:. But you can choose min of 1 channel..............and get all the FTA channels in digital mode:happy:

Back