My Last Hope : Hathway Cable Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter IndianMascot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 7,120
MTNL is there but I don't own my flat . I live as rented and AFAIK MTNL don't give connections to rented peoples.
I wish I could have gt MTNL triband.

That's not true. MTNL does give broadband connection on rented premises.

I think you will have 7 star in that area , my bro - in - law is using 7 star in Juhu and is quite happy with it .. also u may have tata indicomm but its quite expensive.. i mean these ISPs are better that hathway who allows just 20 gb download with 5 mbps and after FUP 256 kbps is utter crap man ..

That's not true. MTNL does give broadband connection on rented premises.

I had once inquired MTNL and promised to provide all relevant docs of rented address, still they denied. But then its an year back story. May be they would have changed their policy.

----------

I think you will have 7 star in that area , my bro - in - law is using 7 star in Juhu and is quite happy with it .. also u may have tata indicomm but its quite expensive.. i mean these ISPs are better that hathway who allows just 20 gb download with 5 mbps and after FUP 256 kbps is utter crap man ..

I don't mind for Tata Indicom but i doubt their presence too. Another option can be to convince my landlor to take a MTNL connection on his name.

20GB FUP is actually sick :(

yea dude convince your landlord to take mtnl connection in his name .. atleast u will get a good isp rather than hathway offering 20 gb fup utter crap.. also i dont think we have hathway in suburbs dude its for south mumbai i may be wrong ...

I had once inquired MTNL and promised to provide all relevant docs of rented address, still they denied. But then its an year back story. May be they would have changed their policy.

Either you did not do your homework well or might have come across a useless MTNL sarkari babu. In the first place, there is no such policy in MTNL not to give connection on rented premises. What do you think? How many people in a city of Crore plus are living in their own homes? How many offices are owned? There are lacs of MTNL connections on rented premises.

You just needed to be more persistent and demanded it through the right medium. That you can do now also and get MTNL. Go and meet some Senior Officer in the exchange where you will be submitting the connection application.

yea dude convince your landlord to take mtnl connection in his name .. atleast u will get a good isp rather than hathway offering 20 gb fup utter crap.. also i dont think we have hathway in suburbs dude its for south mumbai i may be wrong ...

No, No, Hathway is there till borivili. I already have existing wires in my flat and as I had already booked Hathway connection and given advance cheque. So let it be installed. But i would surely re-inquire about MTNL connection too. Bcoz It would be hard for me to survive with 20 GB.

MTNL need only a no objection letter from your house owner. I am using MTNL, staying in a rental flat. MTNL broadband is the good one with recent unlimited plans.

MTNL need only a no objection letter from your house owner. I am using MTNL, staying in a rental flat. MTNL broadband is the good one with recent unlimited plans.

Okie thanks for confirmation. NOC is not a big deal then. I can distribute fake one to entire MTNL staff.

If I give them my UID Card as POI & POA, will they still demand any other document ??

@ rajanmehta : I think you are right. I should have done my homework effectively and didn't relied on that sarkari madam. But " There is always a 1st time and there is always a Next time " . So this time will keep these things in mind

@ kramkumar: Thanks bro :)

Back