Meghbela Cable & Broadband Services

• Thread starter Thread starter bajechele
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 45,272
bajechele what's the issue u facing with alliance...I'm now on premium package..I download 20gb and upload around 18 gb per day in that night hour when speed is 6mbps.

where I have written that I am facing issues?? :S

where I have written that I am facing issues?? :S

Bro pls answer the question on the 3rd page

but u said it's crappy right.
LOL That message was posted on June 4th, 2008, 02:09 PM when Alliance was actually crappy :P

@ rajnusker When I was living at Khardaha I used Meghbela. But the big problem is whenever they saw thunderbolts they unplug the cable from the server. So custom-made downtime is high, and even sometime I had to call them and ask to plug the cable after the rain session. Basically if you bribe or have good relation with the local guys who take care of lines, you will have good services from them. But there is no problem from Meghbela itself.

Meghbela Broadband is one of the fastest broadband in India. I have taken 512Kbps unlimited plan for Rs. 620/- p.m. In P2P file sharing (Torrent) it is giving more than 10 MBps (around 80mbps) speed. And interestingly, 700MB movie just takes 1 to 2 minutes to download. Videos from youtube, download with 7 to 8 MBps speed. Downloading from popular sites like microsoft is also in same speed. I can't understand how is it possible? By the way, I am very very happy with Meghbela. Suggest you to go for it. Please note Meghbela joins hand with Bhari Airtel.

Its caching service, not real speed.

I've changed from Meghbela to PMPL. I'd all sort of problems with Meghbela but have no problem with PMPL. And the rate is also lower.

Is meghbela PMPL users still getting peering ?
please confirm asap

Its caching service, not real speed.

I've changed from Meghbela to PMPL. I'd all sort of problems with Meghbela but have no problem with PMPL. And the rate is also lower.

Meghbela is PMPL
the company has two names there is no real difference, i just confirmed it,if u wanna confirm too call their helpline and ask about it

Back