• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2,872

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Did anyone face this issue ? Set max, and espn star were unavailable yesterday from 8:15 PM.. showed a No Signal status.... later came at 8:40 or so. at that time, Customer care was very busy. did anyone talk with the CC about this issue ? I couldn't get connected to customer care.. waited a long but no one talked..

I had the same problem. Not only SET Max but most other channels were down during the outage!

yup...all d ts cutomers faced d problem.... i had waited abt 15 mns. to talk to d cc.... dey said dt due to heavy rains in delhi, the signals were being affected.... bt my cousin who has ADTV didnt face ny problem ....

Did anyone face this issue ? Set max, and espn star were unavailable yesterday from 8:15 PM.. showed a No Signal status.... later came at 8:40 or so. at that time, Customer care was very busy. did anyone talk with the CC about this issue ? I couldn't get connected to customer care.. waited a long but no one talked..

Yeah even i faced the same problem, But all the other channels were available. only set max had the problem, the message displayed was no signal from set top box. i tried calling the customer care but both the toll free number and the chennai customer care number was busy at that time.

Same here too , but there were many other channel which were not available during that time.

I could not comment on that as from 8.00 PM to 8.45 PM i was viewing my match along with my dinner (egg fried rice) in the drawing room tv which has got SCV STB........then came to my bed at 8.45 i did not find any problem in viewing the match.......But i wanted to comment yesterday i had recorded the programme Highway on my plate from NDTV good times which starts at 8.00 PM and ends at 8.30 and the whole programme got recorded without any issues and also i viewed the entire recorded stuff of that programme i did not find any issues as the picture came perfect to me to view it....... why i am saying this is that this reflects that i may not have faced this problem in chennai.........

You forgot to tell what did u have yesterday betn 8 to 8:30 :D

You forgot to tell what did u have yesterday betn 8 to 8:30 :D

dude cookin also takes time na ...:happy: lol

Back