Set Max unavailable for half an hour

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2,872
You forgot to tell what did u have yesterday betn 8 to 8:30 :D
I went out to a hotel to buy egg fried rice for me and came home by 8.00 PM and then i had that fried rice between 8.05 PM to 8.15 PM........then i was relaxing a bit sitting in the chair and had a 7up.....by 8.45 PM i went to my bedroom......to lay down in the bed to watch the match.......:happy:

Did anyone face this issue ? Set max, and espn star were unavailable yesterday from 8:15 PM.. showed a No Signal status.... later came at 8:40 or so. at that time, Customer care was very busy. did anyone talk with the CC about this issue ? I couldn't get connected to customer care.. waited a long but no one talked..

Did anyone face this issue ? Set max, and espn star were unavailable yesterday from 8:15 PM.. showed a No Signal status.... later came at 8:40 or so. at that time, Customer care was very busy. did anyone talk with the CC about this issue ? I couldn't get connected to customer care.. waited a long but no one talked..

I too faced same problem. I went upstairs to check the dish and did not notice anything wrong with it, but after sometime it came back.
When I was checking my dish, I saw Airtel's dish which is bigger than TS and reliance. Do they have issues in rain?

If that is the case then i wonder how the programme highway on my plate got recorded in my TS+ with out any disturbance........

I too faced same problem. I went upstairs to check the dish and did not notice anything wrong with it, but after sometime it came back.
When I was checking my dish, I saw Airtel's dish which is bigger than Tata Sky DTH and reliance. Do they have issues in rain?

Yes. all DTH have issues with rain. Irrespective of the size of the dish as rain does not remain constant. Sometimes there is light rain and sometimes heavy rain. So issue is with technology.

a 6 feet dish is an correct option:cool2:

I went out to a hotel to buy egg fried rice for me and came home by 8.00 PM and then i had that fried rice between 8.05 PM to 8.15 PM........then i was relaxing a bit sitting in the chair and had a 7up.....by 8.45 PM i went to my bedroom......to lay down in the bed to watch the match.......:happy:

I can remember the latest SD ad and the lean fellow in that ad too watched the match just like you :)

I can remember the latest SD ad and the lean fellow in that ad too watched the match just like you :)

vandhuttangaya vadivelu style! siesta is over!!!!

Back