• Thread starter Thread starter powerontop
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,599

powerontop

Regular
ISP
MTNL
is anyone facing severe connectivitiy issues since saturday. I am facing an issue where I am unable to connect at all and if I get connected, the connection does not stay stable even for a minute. the SNR keeps changing rapidly. Item Downstream Upstream Unit SNR Margin 14 12 dB Line Attenuation 25 17 dB Data Rate 2013 260 kbps The SNR starts from 31 and falls to 29,28,25,19,15 and so on. picking up telephone line seems fine no disturbance I am connected to Poisar exchange. anyone else facing connectivity issue?

Ditto. Borivali. Poisar Exchange. Weekend was wasted. Though right now, Monday afternoon, it seems to be fine. We'll see how it goes tonight...

borivali exchange always seems to have some problem.

Its same here at Wadala for last three days. The connection actually stays down for couple of hours in the evening, which is very unusual for MTNL. Theses frequent disconnects have ruined my stats in Killzone 2 :wall:

Killzone 2?? :S Isn't that supposed to release in Feb 2009?

Killzone 2?? :S Isn't that supposed to release in Feb 2009?
I'm in private Beta :D

Ditto. Borivali. Poisar Exchange. Weekend was wasted. Though right now, Monday afternoon, it seems to be fine. We'll see how it goes tonight...

No Connection from Tuesday Morning to Sunday Night near Borivali Link road, Charkop exchange
Apparently the Chor's stole some MTNL cable
>My connection just came back 2 hrs ago

Back