SFM Trivandrum Added

• Thread starter Thread starter mailtoviki
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 4,509
I know dear.but I read in this same forum ,that Thrissur stations are weak in signal strength and EKM stations are reaching more than target areas.easily getting in 80kms away places like Pala(kottayam).and tell me, what is wrong in SFM thrissur?

I know dear.but I read in this same forum ,that Thrissur stations are weak in signal strength and EKM stations are reaching more than target areas.easily getting in 80kms away places like Pala(kottayam).

and tell me, what is wrong in SFM thrissur?
I used to hear FM before Sleep. But nowadays S FM quality is bad. Not signal but programmes. It always have some thara and irritating thamashas making people irritated. Hope they will make some standard programs:cool2:

I am able to recieve SFM TVM without SD, using normal receiver and KU band LNB tuned for Insat4B, in DUbai. :happy: There are Hindi songs also on SFM, but 80% is Malayalam ! Thrissur Station is not Weak, but as you all know, reception depends opon the location where u stay. In Thrissur, those who stay near Irinjalakkuda, Chalakkudy and all can receive both Kochi and Thrissur, on road from Kunnamkulam, we can get both Kozhikode and Thrissur, sometimes Coimbatore also. The Sound Quality of SFM is better, in my experience. Smile

no overlap with ekm on my side of trichur, more closer to gvr. Sfm trichur plays songs that are mostly malayalam and tamil urban ghetto tracks which i'm not a fan of, hindi is a rarity. club and mango have got the mix right. also the jingles of sfm and best are the most uninspiring.

club and mango have got the mix right.
that's the problem with tamilian researchers.they "invented" that malayalees can understand tamil almost.so they got that sh1tty serials from sun dubbed and shows in surya tv.then ,kiran tv is used as just another tamil channel.there are some things -that you need to give the state language some respect and priority when you allegedly calling surya/kiran as malayala channels. :|
--
here in moovattupuzha ,I last tried on my car stereo ,coimbatore ,devikulam,thrissur(signal strength is not that good) available.may be ,with good antenna and FM DX'ing you can get many FM channels.I read in this forum only ,some guy receiving kannur,trivendrum stations in kottayam?

I prefer Hindi songs and these channels got proper combination of malayalam ,hindi songs.channels I meant - mango,clubfm,sfm .sfm in ernakulam is different from trivendrum?true?

I hardly hear FM radio.So ,SFM is meant for Trivendrum? I guess SFM being from SUN will push more tamil into the channel?No Hindi songs available with SFM?(as there is allergic reaction for some people who hates hindi religiously!)

You accept that you don't hear FM much. And also prefer Hindi songs.

that's the problem with tamilian researchers.they "invented" that malayalees can understand tamil almost.so they got that sh1tty serials from sun dubbed and shows in surya tv.then ,kiran tv is used as just another tamil channel.there are some things -that you need to give the state language some respect and priority when you allegedly calling surya/kiran as malayala channels.

As you don't hear much FM then how did you decide that Tamilan researchers inventented like that? If those serials doesn't have viewers then how can be they at No.2 spot? Won't people switch to truely 100% Malayalam channels like India vision and Kairali? When you yourself prefering Hindi songs then how can you expect others to give priority to that?

As per your first post you are just started guessing. In the next post you have concluded!

Forget about Language Barriers ! Tamil, Hindi and Malayalam.Both Television and Radio are business, specially for Private Firms. They always makes sure that there are enough viewers or listeners foreach segment. As far as I know, Sun network is very much interested in rating charts and they are other methods also used to know the pulse of the public. Even dubbing serials which are telecasted during morning slot where Female viewers are more, is actually working well. There are Hindi Dubbing serials in other Malayalam channels (including Surya-Ramayanam),and all other Malayalam ' music channels' telecasts Hindi-English-Tamil songs in lot of programmes. But Kiran Tv is telecasting Tamil Songs only in a separate segment called Tamil Hits, not here and there. Amrita Tv is telecasting a large number of Dubbed Tamil Movies, even Kairali too.. But Surya and Kiran in not at all doing this !!This doesn't mean that Amrita and Kairali is promoting Tamil !!?? Just my thoughts.. Smile

Forget about Language Barriers ! Tamil, Hindi and Malayalam.
Both Television and Radio are business, specially for Private Firms.
They always makes sure that there are enough viewers or listeners for
each segment. As far as I know, Sun network is very much interested in rating charts and they are other methods also used to know the pulse of the public. Even dubbing serials which are telecasted during morning slot where Female viewers are more, is actually working well. There are Hindi Dubbing serials in other Malayalam channels (including Surya-Ramayanam),
and all other Malayalam ' music channels' telecasts Hindi-English-Tamil songs in lot of programmes. But Kiran Tv is telecasting Tamil Songs only in a separate segment called Tamil Hits, not here and there.

Amrita Tv is telecasting a large number of Dubbed Tamil Movies, even Kairali too.. But Surya and Kiran in not at all doing this !!
This doesn't mean that Amrita and Kairali is promoting Tamil !!??

Just my thoughts..

Smile

Smile I really appreciate the fact Prakash has given. If you had watched serials in Surya TV you will feel that. Crap stuff. Dubbing is good for movies but not for Serials.

Prakash -> Even Maran knows that but making a serial in Malayalam may not be economical for him.

Smile -> Don't take it otherwise.:thumb:

Back