i saw 4 episodes in one go
My god! :|

The first face that comes into my mind when someone says sherlock holmes is Robert Downey Jr's face . So , its weird seeing this dude as sherlock

The Chicago Code :D I love it :lashes:

Since we're talking about bbc specials, anyone had a look at Wallander ?Watched the pilot a few days ago, I founded it quite nice .

My god! :|

The first face that comes into my mind when someone says sherlock holmes is Robert Downey Jr's face . So , its weird seeing this dude as sherlock

well sherlock faithfuls do not like the guy ritchie version because he makes him look like jason bourne.

I still wonder, how Sherlock gets his bread and butter?Done watching the first episode.

well sherlock faithfuls do not like the guy ritchie version because he makes him look like jason bourn
Agreed. He does look like an action hero in this movie.

I've seen Hound of Baskerville in my school and i slept the most part of it. Guy richie's version is 1000 times better than Hound of baskervilles

----------

I still wonder, how Sherlock gets his bread and butter?
He doesnt have much expenses . .apart from cigars and maybe costumes and make up materials ;)

MAny people offer him money for the cases he solves for them.

as you would see more episodes you would see that watson takes care of the payments from the clients. sherlock is not much interested in money. he just needs excitement of the cases. also... his brother is a senior government official so i do not see why he has to bother with money related issues. his brother would take care of him because he helps him as well. :)

umm..there have been quite a few TV shows on Sherlock but IMO the 1984 series broadcast by BBC with Jeremy Brett in the lead was the best :smile:..it used the original plots and timeline

^ what this man says.

have been sitting on 3 eps of this one for nearly 6 months just watched one, somehow don't like much more destroying of Sherlock Holmes by more adaptions. while Guy ritchie's adaption is entertainment it is not true Sherlock Holmes. it won't entertain anymore if he keeps up with another one.

Samuel, Sherlock Holmes charges for his detective work :D would be better if ppl still read them damm books :P sometimes he may pick up case just for 'kicks' but mostly he is hired though not much interested in money he needs it for his other 'kicks' , read the great books :P

Back