• Thread starter Thread starter firearm12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 6,126

firearm12

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Guys, When I decided to get a D2H connection, this proved to be my biggest mistake. They provide the worst Setop box and remote control with their services. The GUI is damn slow in response while navigating/changing channels and the white remote that i have only works on its own will.... Watching TV has become a mental torture to me. Never going to recommend them to anyone. If you raise a complaint, then the person who comes to your home says, ye to "aise hi chalega, cant help". And when I posted my complaints on their FB page, they removed that too instead of responding to me. Never get this thing ever in your life. I took a one year subscription and just waiting for it to finish before i throw this out of my house. I have also had experience with Airtel and Tata Sky and I can say they are far better.

I am quite happy with D2H.

ya d2h is awesome..
But the UI is definitely laggy but not as laggy as you're saying..definitely manageable.. and good wrt price they are offering..
and customer care is one of the best!!

I have to agree that the GUI is kinda slow and that the white remote doesn't always respond to the clicks. And I only have a month-old connection.

One of my friends also has D2H, but his is black settop box and black remote. It works okay and fine. Only on his recommendation I decided to buy this. But the white settop box and white remote I got proved that my decision was wrong. Even that friend came to my house and was surprised to see such pathetic quality of new hardware. Is there anyway I can change to black one?

No the older SD one was black too, with black remote in which we can program some buttons of TV too (universal remote kinda thing). The remote of the older SD box was definitely better than the current one supplied with the white HD box. The only advantage of the new remote is it's an RF remote and not the regular IR one.

Back