ISP
vodafone
Respected Authorities ,
Main Contents of complain
-Wrong Plan
-Corrupt Sim card
-Wrong Address
-Misbehaviour
I Himanshu Gangwani with Vodafone no. 9017743856 would like to bring in your kind notice the sorrow & humiliation i faced after connected to vodafone postpaid . Coming to my story i ported my no. 9017743856 to vodafone which get activated on 18th February with a plan request of 499 & the vodafone boy collected my address proof & identification proof i.e ADHAR CARD . in a single night my sim card showing NO SERVICE on network signal and i went to mini store for this issue they told me that the sim card is corrupted you have to replace it on your cost i.e Rs. 25 . i got disappointed with the service i faced on very first after connected to vodafone . And later after 10 days on 27th march i got to know about that my plan was wrongly activated at a plan 249 or 299 . So i had a conversation about this with store manager so he confirmed that the plan was wrongly activated by our side & assured me that your bill till the date will be paid by the person who did this . So when next day i again visits the vodafone mini store i got interact with a senoir officer of a vodafone that assured that we will waive off your bill till the date with their assured promise . Next thing is about the bill that i haven't received yet because they sent a wrong pin code in my address which also i get to know about through call center of vodafone so for that i again visited the mini store for updation of address i requested Mr. Umed singh to work on this to resolve this quickly he denied that we can't change your address from here you have to visit Vodafone store that is 30 K.M far from my place . so i requested to make it possible through your side then he started misbehaving with me & totally denied to resolve the issue after that i warned about to complain about his behaviour & no effect has been shows on him & his unethical behaviour came out with yelling that "Ache se krna complain m ni darta " so i decide get out from mini store quickly . then i contacted nodal officer on the given no on website from which i am getting no response or even not operated . so i tried 198 to register a complain about wrongdoings with me after connected to vodafone with complain no. 60612278
till the date i have not gotten any reply or solution of my problems . when i inquired about the waive off my bill the waive department executive gourav & supervisor gurveender humilating & ordered me to pay the due amount only after they will process the waive off.
Now my straight question to you is the process justified to bear someone mistake ?
Highly uncivilized offices without any MORAL or ETHICS. VODAFONE is total disaster and money grabbing monster i reviewed in this month.
i think "happy to help" has no meaning with VODAFONE. Vodafone customer service is nearly useless with same canned junk replies.
Looking forward for your reply .
Thanks in advance,
Regards ,
Himanshu Gangwani
Vodafone Mini Store
9017743856 , 8901574459 , 9555584493 ,58, Gandhi Maket GT Road Hansi
Hisar, Haryana

Back