Siemens c2110 type 2 modem wifi prob

no, the 2nd photos are high-res. zoom them on picasa web only, you'll see the interface. :)

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

do i need to check-on IGMP?
i left it uncheked in the pppoe setup. :??

Congrats:Back up present settingsAlso UpnP ( if seen )option can be enabled..Please post screen shot/s of wifi page. When does the "wireless " menu item appears on left hand side of modem page ?192.168.1.1/main.html ?

What is the present position of your problem ?
Recap with tweaks done.

omg!omg! :)
I just googled on my cellphone via wifi!!! :)
after enabling igmp. Thanks a lot buddy!!!
:Salute:

Congrats ranadeepghosh8. But I thought Siemens C2110 is Type 1 non wifi modem. Or am I missing something :confused:

no, the type1 modem is called something else, the newest model that bsnl is selling type 2 is Nokia c2110.Actually, i got it exchanged for free for my type1 modem, while purchasing iptv.So, it wasnt pre-configured. Thanks. :D

oh, news to me. I was using Nokia Siemens C 2110 till last May. Now using AR800V v3.0 Type II Wifi modem. That is why I checked. The GUI is also different for my modem. Not sure how they sell two modems under the same model no. Thanks for the info.

oh, news to me. I was using Nokia Siemens C 2110 till last May. Now using AR800V v3.0 Type II Wifi modem. That is why I checked. The GUI is also different for my modem. Not sure how they sell two modems under the same model no. Thanks for the info.

He has Nokia Siemens Networks (1600) model.
( similar to WA 3002_g4/Beetel 450BXI wifi router)
https://i.imgur.com/SvlrK.png

Back