• Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 852

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Was looking for a basic Chrome extension to enable quick sharing of links from the context menu. Tried a bunch of apps on the Chrome Web Store... The apps I tried either had too much bloat or were too buggy. So contacted a friend to develop something simple for me. He did this:

context-menu-stuff - Chrome Web Store

It is not listed publicly but is accessible from the above link. Try it out if you need something similar! If this gets a few users, I can probably persuade him to make it part of his regular offerings with more features and updates.

Simple Share - Chrome Web Store

One of the Chrome app that I used to mirror images on Imgur got updated this week. It wanted newer permissions and there were enough signs that it was time to dump the app. I tried a few other apps. Even found something that worked. But contacted a friend to update this app to add sharing to Imgur.

So if you are looking for a simple sharing app for Twitter/Facebook/Google+ along with mirroring online images on Imgur... Do check this out.

Updated with customizations. You can now add and remove services from the sharing menu. :D

nRhmXsQ.png

Back