Slow Speed Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter ak29
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,230

ak29

ISP
MTNL
Hey Guys,I have a MTNL 256 NU package. It was working fine but all of a sudden after 2-1-08 it started going slow :wall: . When i check the speed it comes upto 78 sometimes 109 . B4 it was somewhere 214- 220 whenever i call customer support the say that they r giving my number to the server dept and i will recieve a phone call which i never get :madness: . Now is any one of you facing the same issue or had faced the same issue. Could someone pls tell me what is to be done in this situation.

if u're opted to 256 NU, max speed u should get is 256 kbps, i.e. max 30 - 32 KB/s only...probably issue from ur exchange side....also please specify speed.... kbps or KB/s - both have diff meanings...

where r u checking ur speed.Check on speedtest.net. try with various servers.I usually get highest speeds with servers from LA,Munich,Frankfurt etc

I am facing the similar issue..i have unlimited plan of 256kbps...my speed also has suddenly gone low!

I had tried on speedtest.net . secondly the download speed which was arounf 25 -26 kbps is now just between 7-10 kbps. Also i can feel the difference while openeing up a website which is much slower.

256kbps plan = download speed of 25-30 KBps2mbps plan - download speed of upto 220KBpsif you opted for the 256kbps plan then you should have never gotten above 30 KBps to begin with .If you went with the 2mbit line then yes i think something might be wrong.

Back