Slow speed on my bsnl ftth

• Thread starter Thread starter supukabi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 11,510
ISP
BSNL Adsl
Hello, so I have been experiencing slow speed on my bsnl 40mbps ftth connection on different servers of speedtest.net but strangely google Products are getting full speed. But while surfing other websites I am experiencing slow downs changed dns everything but nothing changed. Yesterday I complained to noc of bsnl they accessed my pc and downloaded a YouTube video which eventually gave full speed I told him that this is not the problem showed him by downloading Ubuntu distro he told me that this website has issues before I could show him other websites he disco the call. Now if any of you have experienced such thing can you help me how to resolve this.

Since yesterday around 3:00PM speeds have reduced to less than 2Mbps

@Sushubh @Samuel can you please help me regarding the above issue. Tweeted to bsnl official handle they replied but nothing hap till now. Also called bsnl noc office there used to be a man who used to pick up the phone but now a lady picks it up who have no clue about what am I talking she told she will forward my issue. Don’t know what to do. Google, Facebook, Netflix, Apple are utilising the full speed but be it GitHub, Ubuntu iso, microsoft iso etc not utilising the bandwidth just giving me 100kbps. changed dns nothing seems to work. On Cloudflare wrap plus solving all these problems.

Last edited:
Bro go to PG portal and raise a complaint there. You'll surely get the resolution.

@supukabi Checked ur above speedtest img,I saw that ur bsnl ip address is 59series which is very bad speed and ping.try to get 117series by restarting modem or contact lco.

Back